Job descriptions can be difficult to interpret and we understand that you might feel like you don’t tick all of the below boxes. Truth is, we don’t either. If you feel excited about our vacancies, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
Do you want to move quickly, in a fast-growing company in an ever-changing worldwide online market? Are you always on the hunt for the latest online deals? Can’t wait to work and at the same time learn, play around and develop yourself? Do you want to be a part of an organisation where multiple nationalities work together on one major endgoal? Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge, every single day? Then join our team now!
We are looking for a Junior Country Manager for our UK platform, who is responsible for the full operational management of this region in question. 10-15 hours per week.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be the owner of your own country specific website portfolio
- Make sure content is constantly complete, current and up to date
- You create SEO friendly content with the support of Ai
- You're the point of contact for e-commerce brands, advertising agencies and affiliate networks for you portfolio
- Negotiate exclusive codes, commission rates and marketing campaigns for all types of brands
- Be constantly on the hunt for new opportunities about online marketing with regards to the discount business.
- Manage your portfolio communities
It's a match when you:
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Being native is a pre)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; adapt quickly to change, and have a passion for learning
- Love to work in a Start-Up environment
Working with us means:
A challenging job in a vibrant start-up workspace and more clichés. You’ll receive a competitive salary, a Macbook, great learning opportunities and awesome colleagues. Besides that you are able to determine your own working schedule. Interested? Apply now via HR@trustdeals.com!